Vision & Values
At The John Warner School we are proud to belong to a school which is committed to excellence in all that we do.
We offer a well-rounded education to all of our students across the ability range and we aim to help them to discover and develop their own potential.
We seek to equip them with the knowledge, technological capabilities, skills and character needed to face the modern world and to cultivate respect for and understanding of all members of their community.
We value ASPIRATION which means we:
- Aim high in all that we do
- Prepare to succeed in school and in life
- Aim to create memories and futures together
We value CREATIVITY which means we:
- Believe that we are all creative
- Love learning and thinking deeply
- Acknowledge the importance of education for education’s sake
We value PARTICIPATION which means we:
- Learn from each other to make a positive impact on our school, families and world
- Broaden our skills beyond the classroom
- Promote community links through charity work
We value RESPECT which means we:
- Create a mutually respectful atmosphere
- Have respect for ourselves, others and our surroundings
- Form positive relationships in an environment that is free from prejudice, bullying and harassment
We value ENDEAVOUR which means we:
- Believe hard work leads to success
- Strive to achieve our targets, goals and ambitions
- Develop resilience to thrive in an ever-changing word